Thursday, March 3, 2016

Need help asap lg ls996zv9 rooting

Hi I've always rooted my past phones because who wouldnt?
But I am having SERIOUS trouble getting confirmation on if I CAN or CANNOT root my Sprint LG G FLEX 2 ; lg ls996ZV9 5.1.1
I have spent HOURS online reading through forums and google searching, but EVERY link points me in the direction of rooting ZV6/ZV7 versions.

I received this phone from Sprint with a 2 year plan (Im not sure any of this matters but oh well).

Conclusion: I would like to know if I CAN or CANNOT root my SPRINT LG G FLEX 2 ; LG LS996ZV9 5.1.1
And if I CAN, could you please link me to where I can find out how
Again, not ZV6, ZV7, or ZV8.
Please and Thankyou to any and all who can help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TtuCrB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment