Thursday, March 3, 2016

Edge?What is the ultimate music listening/management suite of apps for the S7 edge?

Folks, I have a pretty large non-DRM .mp3 music library in iTunes. I have used ISyncr in the past, with my Galaxy s5, to bring down playlists and music and synchronize my Android phone to iTunes. Lately it hasn't been working well, probably because I have well over a thousand playlists.
I am also looking for the best music player, and wish to add Lyrics, and am intrigued by the Viper 4Android sound app, but I don't want to root my phone.
What do you all recommend as the best music player, the best app to sync iTunes, the best audio effects suite of apps to a music lover? Thanks so very much in advance for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VU6yM1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment