Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Facebook on N1? YouTube for Chinese N1s without Google Play Services

I'm on Android 5.1.1 on Chinese ROM (yeah, that means no Google Play Services). I've been using Aptoide lately and it has turned out to be an acceptable Play Store alternative.
Anyway, the problem i've encountered lately is with Facebook. Before, I can install the lastest Facebook, regardless of the chipset architecture (ARM, x86). But now, Facebook only runs when installed as x86 version and that means i'm stuck with a very low version of Facebook (like with the Zenfone series). Can anyone on other N1s (especially Taiwanese-flashed ROM) tell me if you guys have the lastest version of Facebook? My current version of Facebook is 58.0.0.28.70. If you guys have lastest version of Facebook, can you extract the apk and send it here? I would be delighted! Much appreciated! :D

Also, I've found a thread about installing YouTube without Google Play Services. Basically, you'll still get the full YouTube package except for the fact that you can't log in and watch subscribed channels, but it's fine since no YouTube alternative is acceptable (most of them are outdated and are not compatible with Google APIs anymore). Just want a load off your chest since YouTube is essential on every tablet (I can't live without YouTube!).
Code:

http://ift.tt/1U2TQww


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1p6R2BL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment