Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Choppy Animations

Hello guys.

I bought my opx last month and for the most part of it I am very happy with the phone. I am an android newbie (I know what the terms flash, ROM, kernel etc mean but never tried something on my phone). One issue that really bugs me (apart from the little lag here and there when moving to shelf or when closing certain tabs from 'recent') is that whenever I select something from the settings, the 'select' animation (that little circle that expands) is really laggy and choppy. On the other hand, I tried it on my friend's opx and is was way smoother. (this was an issue from the start btw it is not that I installed a bad app or something). So, any ideas why this is happening? Should I try to flash a certain ROM or install a custom kernel? Is there a good build that improves performance?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21B0EWT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment