Friday, March 4, 2016

bluetooth problems?

Anyone else experience issues connecting and starting connected on Bluetooth? I noticed that when i was at the gym my Bluetooth headphones have no issues. However when I connect to my car Bluetooth it takes forever to connect or just doesn't (keeps saying failed). When it connects it will promptly disconnect sometimes, usually when a notification comes in. The media and notifications are sporadic (sometimes it says enabled or sometimes they are disabled). On my Ford Sync system it doesn't technically say I'm connected to a Bluetooth. When the media works, it doesn't show the song or anything playing.

Don't tell me it's my vehicle because my HTC One M9 worked fine with Sense/Cyanogen ROMs and my work iPhone 6 and girlfriends iPhone 6S+ both work.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UGs2gP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment