Sunday, March 27, 2016

[UTIL][Mar 27,2016]ROM Studio - Advanced ROM IDE and Apps Reverse Engineering Solutio

First,I'm a Chinese so forgive my poor English.

In the past,many rom authors and apk editors need to download and install many tools like apktools,sometimes we even have to install a Linux-based OS to operate something like kernel...

but,the future is now!

I started a project named ROM Studio which contains many features like xml/smali highlights and updater-script auto-complete(also AROMA Installer!),it integrated everything you need to do in rom development like adding/deleting apps in /system/app and priv-app,editing the things in framework and /etc...

Another function I proudly introduced is APK Reverse Engineering,such as APK decompiling/recompiling,smali/xml highlighting,enumrating and sorting resources automatically by the resolution(like xhdpi,xxhdpi blablabla...)

So I simply list the functions here:

- Visual Studio-like experience IDE.

- ROM/APK Project guide

- Sort the files in projects automatically

- One-click adding/deleting system apps

- One-click adding/deleting preload apps

- Easily modding framework and etc(Just add/delete files in folders)

- Easily adding/deleting fonts(Will add preview if I can)

- Easily editing build.prop and show the comment(Will add if I can)

- A full-featured text editor like highlighting smali/xml/updater-script

- Auto-complete updater-script,also AROMA Installer!

- Auto zipping and signing your rom or simple flashable zip

About apk operation:

- A apktool that was rewrote by C++(Not confirmed)so you don't need to install Java

- Easily importing framework apk

- Sorting files in projects by its function automatically

- Easily editing xml/smali by highlighting grammer and key words

- Previewing layouts(Considering add it or not)

- One-click recompiling and debugging,also have logcat puller!The output of compilation and logcat will display on seperated output window(like Visual Studio :) )

- Auto signing with test-key or your custom key

Other tools:

- AROMA Installer configuration guide

- Init.d and SuperSU enabler(by modding updater-script and adding some scripts in your rom)

- build.prop optimizer

- image flasher(Use my internal fastboot or add to your flashable zip)

- kernel unpacker(a kernel image and a ramdisk)

- One-click adb(a visualized adb operator)

- kmsg puller

and many little functions that are not listed here!

BUT
THERE HAS A BIG PROBLEM

This project are still in development and in a very early stage,no ETA,no preview screenshot

So I want someone to help me😃if you have a kind heart and knows something about C++(MFC) and Android development,you can contact me anytime and that is very welcomed and appreciated!

Email:yyh991013@gmail.com
yyh991013@icloud.com
yyh991013@hotmail.com
1163741771@qq.com

QQ:1163741771

Phone:+86 156 1670 0368

If you can cooperate with me you will have some donation with me:)(If someone can donate to me)

If you have some advice you can also tell me just via the xda or use the method I provided😃



通过我的 SM-N9200 上的 Tapatalk发言


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22EA7bL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment