Saturday, March 5, 2016

This phone has been....one of the best buys I ever had.

I mean, the phones I had before weren't bad, they simply just...couldn't really stand up to the Moto X Play. And they were high end phones too! Can you imagine?

I had the M8 before and then the Nexus 6. (more phones before those 2 but irrelevant)

Sure, the M8 had incredible speakers and a crystal clear display, same with the nexus 6. M8 had a nice build as well. But what always had me a little annoyed is the sense of security they lacked in battery.

Oh suuure, I will be the first to admit the 615 isn't too swell in day to day performance in Android itself, but it plays emulated games perfectly, plays games perfectly, does everything I need it to do, and the performance issues are highly overblown sometimes. 99% of the time it works just as well as any other high end phone.

What you get in return is decent speakers, decent screen, sturdy build, and an AMAZING battery life. This is the first phone where I think: Don't need a powerbank for this monster.

The SD card slot is very useful too, definitely and the camera? It's decent! Not bad, not amazing, just decent, but then we're talking about a midranger here. If Motorola had just put a Snapdragon 800 in here it would be the absolute perfect phone, but it's not a big deal either way. Marshmallow made big improvements in performance too.

Tell me, why do you love this phone?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZpFEs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment