Saturday, March 5, 2016

Some issues with my new 6p

I recently bought the 6p after coming from a Galaxy Note 3. I honestly upgraded to the 6p because I wanted to use Android pay so I have no interest in rooting the device.

Here are the main issues I am having with the 6p so far, I am curious to see if anyone else has these problems and if they found a fix or app that will fix the issues.

1. In call volume is extremely low compared to my Note 3 and there are times when I struggle to make out what the other party is saying. Speaker phone volume is great. I know I can root to fix this problem but I don't want to do that. Is there an app that will boost call volume?

2. I am also having a problem setting ring tones and notification tones. I can set them and they seem to work for a short time and then they basically change on their own. This is strange to me as I have never had this happen with a smart phone. I have done a factory reset but it didnt help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZpMQi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment