Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sold my phone, they can't activate it.

I sold my LG G4 on Swappa and they can't activate a Google acct on it. I flashed a clean copy of MM onto it and then performed a hard reset. This is quoted from Swappa from the buyer:

"Louie S. - Mar 03, 2016 - 03:43 PM
I received the phone on Feb 26. Had to purchase a SIM card. Tried to activate the phone on Mar 3. Could not activate the phone. Received the following messages from Google: 1. Checking info... Please sign in using one of the owner's accounts for this device 2. Verify your account This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. Enter your email 3. Also received a notification email from Google stating "New sign-in from LG G4 Gray Silver" , this phone is Blue.

Please help me to activate this phone or get a refund. Do I need the Google email account of the previous owner in order to activate. Thank you for your help. "

So, tonight I removed the phone from my Google acct but it STILL isn't working


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UJ7m7T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment