Sunday, March 6, 2016

Random Rebooting

Hi guys, I really need the power of the internet now. My googling powers have let me down, and now there's only you guys left to help me!!

I got a Lg g3, and i've enjoyed it for a while. I have experiemented a little with it (rooting and installing roms) and it's about 2 years old i think.

And now, the wierdest problem that I really can't understand, i'll try to explain as good as i can!

It all started a couple of days ago, my phone just rebooted as soon as I started up Snapchat. After a day, this reboot appeared more frequently, and yesterday I gave up. The thing is, as long as it's charging, it works fine, all of the programs. But when I woke up this morning, it's completely ruined.... i see the LG startup screen, and then the lock screen. As soon as i touch the screen, it restarts again!

I've tried factory reset and wiping data and stuff.... If any more information is required, i'll provide it as soon as possible!

I believe in you guys, help me out! :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1StdznW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment