Saturday, March 5, 2016

Nexus 6P LTE won't turn off, even in safe mode. PLEASE HELP.

Hey,

I've had my 6P for more than 3 months now, and have experienced no issues - everything used to work fine.

But starting about a week or so ago, my data won't turn off, no matter what I do. The only way I can keep my data off is if I put it on airplane mode, and I can't do this, as I need to call and text. I've checked and unchecked the box a million times, rebooted into safe mode, factory reset my device, and when all else failed, get it replaced. This issue has not gone away, even on my replacement 6P. My data is being pissed away by background usage, and at this point, have to keep my phone on airplane mode all the time, meaning no texting or calling.

I'm on 6.0.1 with the February patch.

I've scoured the internet for solutions, but no one else seems to be experiencing this issue.

Please help me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZpMjm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment