Thursday, March 3, 2016

new to application development I need something explained

I have been working on an app that I've been coding in HTML 5 CSS and JavaScript.. here is a website that I went to for software that I I'm able to use to compile my HTML 5 Javascript and CSS files. the software from this website just packages it all up into a single apk file for me to install. the problem is that I get a different icon in the file name that I don't want. what exactly does this program do. all I'm trying to figure out is where the strings come from for the app title and where the iPhone comes from from the app. and what exactly does it mean when the application is being signed and how can I change this signature.

the software I'm talking about comes from a website who is donating domain name is mrchay which you can Google search


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21Lqi8f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment