Friday, March 4, 2016

netflix woes - working 4 u? 3/4/2016

Hey there,

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0" (Wifi) t710 which I installed cf-autroot, then xposed and I cannot get netflix to play one thing. It was working before xposed but that is probably unrelated.

I just get the spinning red wheel when clicking on a show/movie to stream. Netflix claims it isn't having an outage but there are a few people complaining about some issues on isitdownrightnow. I tried a factory reset from inside the phone and tried a different internet provider and it still won't stream.

If you are having problems please let me know so that I don't do something rash like bricking my tablet trying to figure out how to restore default firmware.

Thank You! :silly: :eek:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24HjtGU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment