Sunday, March 6, 2016

my htc 816 always going on speaker

I have rooted my phone an year back and was using it without any issues. Now recently i wanted to cast the screen and installed some mirroring app. But then as it didn't work, i removed it. But then i observed that since then my phone is always going on speaker mode. In fact "Speaker On/Off" button has no effect at all while on the call.

Also bluetooth though detects the device, does not send out the audio signal to that device and remains on the speaker mode. Even headset after connecting shows the headset icon in the notification bar but music is played on speaker phone only.

Initially i thought it could be internal speaker issue but then even BT and headset are not working, which hints me that it could be software issue. :confused::(

Has anyone faced something similar? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U65RQJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment