Friday, March 4, 2016

LG find out I had root even after KDZ

Hi guys, I need some help.

Two weeks ago my mic stopped working so I installed the latest stock rom for my G3 D855 with the KDZ method so I could use the warranty. (I followed this procedure http://ift.tt/1pSMrgJ and downloaded it here http://ift.tt/1s1OiSa )

Somehow LG find out that I had root before, they show me their software and it was displaying "rooting".
I don't know how, because it was totally formatted, I followed the procedure, I had lost twrp, root and was in the same version I had when I bought my G3 which was 20C.

I was lucky, they had a lot of warnings in the room saying that 27/01/2016 was the last day that they would accept the warranty for cell phones with root, but they accept mine.

Today I received my G3 back and they changed the main board, now I am afraid that if I root it again I won't be able to use my warranty without sue them first, which takes a lot of time.

I'm from Brazil, I read that in some countries in Europe they already separated the hardware warranty from software warranty, but here its all the same, only one kind of warranty.

I am really suspicious that the technical assistance could have installed a faulty or old main board hoping that I would root my device again and then I would have to pay the assistance.

Btw the new board also has the 20C rom..

I really want to install stock marshmallow again or fulmics rom, if anyone could help it would be really appreciated.

Sorry for my english and thank you in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VXecoN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment