Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Latest OTA update - Help needed

Hi all,

I have a bit of an issue with the latest OTA update currently being pushed out and looking for help how best to proceed.

I have unlocked and rooted the phone previously and recovery is TWRP. My phone is encrypted.

When I accepted the updated the phone rebooted and showed the TWRP splash screen which flashes on and off endlessly. If I turn the phone off and on again it restarts fine but after a few seconds the update process starts again. I am currently stuck in this loop.

Any advice as to how I can get out of this without wiping my phone?

I am wondering if I could flash the standard recovery to remove TWRP if this would work. Could it and if so, where can i get the standard recovery image.

Thanks and sorry of this is already covered, I searched but couldn't find it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XbLlNY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment