Wednesday, March 2, 2016

How is battery life on your P8000?

Before buying this phone the huge battery was one of the reasons why I chose this phone. But I'm not impressed at all by the results I'm getting, I am struggling to get a full day from 100% and charge time is about 3-4 hours for 0-100%.

The most screen on time I ever saw without recharging was 7 hours, now it is difficult to get 4-5 even though it takes me about 4 hours to charge it to 100%. My previous phone, xperia sp had a 2400mAh battery and gave similar results on similar usage and charge time was 2x quicker.

I've tried quite a few ROMs to see which gives best battery life(currently on Nexus), they all give similar for me. One friend says after one day of heavy usage on stock,he'd have about 60% left so it can easily last him 2-3 days.

I'd like to know the battery results of other P8000, I've been getting results like this since I got the phone in late August 2015


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RpYKxA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment