Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fastboot Problem (Freezing, probably not drivers)

Hello,

I've got a problem when trying to load fastboot that I haven't been able to find a solution for here. I'm hoping someone else has run into this and can help. My phone (H811) seems to freeze upon entering fastboot mode. I have...

Flashed 20i using TWRP
Enabled OEM Unlock and Debugging
Uninstalled and Reinstalled drivers in every imaginable configuration over the past two days
Flashed (and completely wiped internal storage) the 20i KDZ
Continued to muck around with drivers

Everything is fine when connecting to my PC, ADB has no issues. I run into trouble when rebooting (via ADB) and the phone freezes. The power button is unresponsive and I have to pull the battery to exit fastboot. My device manager shows -something- is connected after entering fastboot, but so far I haven't been able to find a working driver for that.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TTMqeZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment