Friday, March 4, 2016

Custom ROM Cyanogen 12.1 partition problem

Hi guys,

I don't know how to explain this. I used custom ROM Miui for my rooted Lenovo before. And it's used a whole single partition on a physical internal phone as it does. But when I'm flashing Cyanogen 12.1, now it use "emulated method" for its internal storage. Because of that, I've lost about 3gb of space, Cyanogen surely made its own partition, and not mounting my real/physical partition. Now, the Cyanogen only read 5gb of internal storage, for system and data.

If I change back, Miui can read it all, the whole single internal phone storage, which is 8gb.
How can I fix this? Do I really need to sacrifice 3gb of space to use Cyanogen? :(

Thanks for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LZn5J2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment