Thursday, March 3, 2016

Chuwi vi8 android boot loop

hello

so last time i wanted to install that "touch fix" for my Chuwi vi8, after a reboot my tablet wasn't able to boot anymore, it just won't stop to reboot, i can still boot to Windows with lock+up volume + home button, i can also go in the stock recovery mode, yes i already tried factory reset and it didn't worked, how can i fix it ?

i can also get clockwork mode but i just have error closed... i installed all the drivers i was able to found but no one fixed the "error closed" when using sideload, also i don't know WHERE IS THE STOCK ROM...

I have this www needrom com download chuwi-vi8-dual-os
"file is too big" so i format in NTFS but then the tablet won't recognize it, and seems like it's the WINDOWS ROM i don't need the WINDOWS ROM I JUST NEED THE STOCK ANDROID ROM

i've been trying to fix this since MONTHS, tried yesterday, it took my whole day today and yesterday STILL NOTHING.
i reposted this here beacause i think i wasn't in the good category sorry i'm new

IF someone can REALLY HELP ME, do i'll have to PAY SOMEONE to fix my tablet ??? Like really, i already posted this in december no one answered me...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VUl3PW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment