Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Any good protective case available for the Z5

Well I have a bit of trouble searching for a new case for my Z5, currently I using the Love MEI case but that thing too big for me so i need a new once.
I've read pretty much all the threads here but couldn't find any good case so i would like to ask which case suit for my need.

- Front & back protection again small drop(a bit buk is ok but not too much)
- I never use the finger print so I am not really care about it been cover or not
- If best can I ask is any case have mental back, I afraid that I will bend my phone even in my front pocket. ( again i dont use NFC much so i dont really care)
The best I've seen so far is the TUDIA Dual Layer Protective Case but it is for the Z5 Premium :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ONwseA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment