Friday, March 4, 2016

Android Gaming

I've had THE hardest time trying to look for an OTG cable for my phone in order to have a better experience with mobile gaming/ emulators. Once I finally was able to find and pick one up, I soon found out that it was not compatible with my Samsung Galaxy core prime [sm-360t1].. In a desperate search to find a device that was compatible but still inexpensive, I realized it would be better to just buy a Bluetooth gaming controller instead of a whole new device. I did some research on PS4 controllers and it's compatibility with Android devices, and I had some good feedback with that research. BUT! I'm still sceptical on if it will work only because when I did research on connecting controllers via OTG cable, A lot of people if not most said that it would work for ALL android devices which is not the case. Same goes for connecting PS4 controllers to Android devices, Every single person that has reviewed this has said it works for ALL android devices 4.0 and up. I wanna know if this is the case for my Galaxy core prime [sm-360t1] before I spend money on this controller and it turns out that it's not. Please if anyone has any knowledge of this I would appreciate if you shared it with me. Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21P1BYk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment