Thursday, March 3, 2016

32GB=sufficient storage?

Self explanatory title (note I'm asking "sufficient", not "enough")

How are you guys finding the onboard storage situation w/ your 32GB models? I'm unclear how much use the SDcard would be. Sure, you can point your camera + Spotify cache to the SDcard instead but just looking at my iphone 6, I would still have need another 17-18GB to cover other apps and their data (this is w/o a silly amount of games). I know you can move some apps from onboard storage to your SDcard, how do you find the performance difference?

A bit bummed over SG's seemingly shortsighted decision to limit most global markets to the 32GB variant. From what I've seen online and with a few demo units, actual free usable storage comes in around 14-16GB, which is fairly pitiful. If Android "only" uses 8GB, where's the extra? Is TW and other add in that large?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VU6A6p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment