Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mi Note Pro: Unable To Connect Galaxy Gear S2

Hi there
I'm using a Xiaoni Mi Note Pro. Rom is 6.4.7 xiaomi.eu , bootloader is unlocked
I'm given a Gear S2 as a gift from my partner. But sadly it is unable to connect with my phone. even both devices are recognized each other via Bluetooth then on the phone say "Downloading fail, try again...." . I tried to connect the watch with my wife' Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and my mother's Sony Xperia Z5, and both phones are pairing well with the watch without any problem.
I think Xiaomi phone is not compatible with Galaxy Gear S2 as it is not supported to be global phone
I did search around google but no help
Hope anybody have the same situation and share your experiences
Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TYNDkZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment