Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I am being spyed on, no joke HELP?

I have a question. recently checking google dashboard I noticed a couple of devices that should not be there, they accessed and synced as of couple of days ago. Its either I.D theft people or cops(government), I don't like anyone in my stuff. I have the Phones IMEI and service provider.
Off the Google Dashboard security -
The phone is the GT-N7 100
IMEI: 021351683XXXXXX
Mac address: 02000XXXXX
Model Name: GT-N7100
Manufacturer: Samsung
Carrier: T-Mobile - US
Last activity seen on: Apr 3, 2016
Registered date: Nov 4, 2015
Are there any dirty tricks I could do to get them off my ass? I have changed passwords as off today and two months ago. They could not have known my last most recent password. This is why it could be the government, tweaks don't crack passwords. Please help, any information would be helpful.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/205GO1C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment