Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello, new here! Need help

I'm new here, and I have a problem with my HTC One E8. I know the category is wrong, but I couldn't care to find my exact model and carrier because of insane amount of categories. Forgive me.

I flashed a GPE ROM. All good but I can't get LTE to work. It just simply doesn't work for some reason, it will just put a little R above the service bar. I tried to fixed it by going in the cellular networks settings but no luck. When I tap on the carrier settings the process crashes. While I went through the process of flashing a ROM, I had a friend help me, and he said that it might be for Verizon. I have Sprint. The best I can get is 3G. I even took the time to completely reflash the ROM a second time trying to see if there's any setting during the actual ROM installation process to select my carrier. And there was, and there were a few options. I chose the one for Sprint and Verizon. There was a sperate Sprint one. I still had no luck with getting LTE to work. Any ideas on how to get it working?

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

Sent from my HTC One E8


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SOl5br
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment