Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Choetech wireless fast charge

*I was given a discount for my honest opinion and review*


First off I'm more of a wire guy. I like to know that my phone is plugged in and always charging.


I did receive the free promo wireless charger from Samsung for the Samsung pay promotion. And I have to say I barley used it. I placed it downstairs in my living room with the thought that when I'm watching TV I can place it on. Never happened lol


Now on to this fast wireless charger...

The packaging was actually very simple and very nice. Something I'm a fan of.


The charger itself was very compact, I got the black color. Comes with a rubber ring along the outside circle for grip.

Lights up green to indicate that it is charging. Here it is compared to the Samsung charger


Overall I love this charger. I actually use it everyday now. I have it set up next to my laptop, which might be the reason why the constant use. Charges the phone up really quick. As fast as the wire in my opinion.
Also for such a small surface, I always place it down and it begins charging.
I think the smaller surface leads you to place the phone down just right for a charge.

Would definitely buy from choetech again.

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qsYckx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment