Friday, February 26, 2016

Feels a little bit laggy...

Every phone before this I root and load on CyanogenMod. Then I discovered Knox when I went to sell my s4 and the guy complained to me a out it.

So...
I rooted without tripping Knox and kept a stock ROM, deodex'ing as best I could.

For the most part this has been great. I now have Privacy control and I've been able to extend battery life greatly by freezing apps. I've also got rid of Samsung cruft which I hate.

But...
When I enable WiFi I get lag as Samsung quick connect comes up. I haven't been able to remove everything Samsung totally. When I use Chrome and Google Earth in get an occasional crash reset...
In general... It's kind of rare but I sometimes get a bit of lag I never saw before on CM phones. It's hard to describe. Just doesn't impress. It's on dalvik but It seems like a UI lag thing. I've checked with ps and top on the command line and its not apps.... I think it's actually something in the ROM itself.

1) any idea what this could be?
2) give me some balls to trip Knox - how much harder to sell a phone? Tell me it's easy...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1n2oAj3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment