Saturday, February 27, 2016

Watchmaker Faces for Urbane - What do you think?

Been making tons of watchfaces for my LG Urbane ever since getting WatchMaker app as I was tired of buying watch faces that didn't have everything I wanted on them - like to have all pertinent info at one glance - watch and phone battery, weather, step count, analog and digital time, date and day of week, on an attractive watch face. So I've made literally hundreds over the past few months.

I've seen people posting tons of watch faces on the Moto 360 forums, but not many on the Urbane forums (guess there's a lot more of them than us), so I wanted to see what you guys thought as I was thinking of putting some on FaceRepo (put my first one on today, and possibly looking into getting some on Google Play perhaps too (original ones, not the altered name brand ones))...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Breit Exospace orig dim.png Views: N/A Size: 164.1 KB ID: 3662615   Click image for larger version Name: JMK32 Breitling Core.png Views: N/A Size: 130.3 KB ID: 3662617   Click image for larger version Name: JMK32 watch set 1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 113.5 KB ID: 3662618   Click image for larger version Name: Breit 3 Rings on FaceRepo.jpg Views: N/A Size: 79.1 KB ID: 3662638  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XRTO9P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment