Saturday, February 27, 2016

Best Buy Pre-orders

who else did a best buy pre-order? i was going to do in store pickup, but then i saw a best buy faq page saying
"Q: I never received a notification that my Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge is ready to be picked up, even though I pre-ordered it?

A: If you haven't received notification that your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge is ready to be picked up it means the store didn't receive enough of the model you pre-ordered to fulfill you pre-order at this time, or they haven't physically reserved your pre-order yet with the inventory they did receive."

and I def didn't wanna chance that..knowing my luck, they wouldn't get it. so i just did shipping.

it says it'll arrive BY release date of march 11th...anyone ever have any experience getting a best buy order before? i never used them for shipping before, so I'm wondering if i'll definitely get it ON march 11th.

pumped, though! played with one at best buy today and it's a nice phone. have my Moto X up for sale (since I use my note 4 so much more than the X) so i'm excited to get it!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XRTLuP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment