Saturday, February 27, 2016

Is it possible to activate LTE/4G/3G on air?

Hi all,

I'm still quite new to this forum, i'll try to put this simply.

I have lost my phone recently, htc one ul_m8, in france, and i tried to locate it on ADM. Problem is, that i deactivated my connection because i don't often use it. I checked a bit all over the place how i could activated "on air" or else, and still haven't found anything. I thought of using Airdroid 3 to be able to use my phone through my PC, but same problem, i need the 4g activated.

So my question is this:

I am aware of USSD codes that you can type in directly on the numpad to have access to various information and settings. Is there any other form of secret or no "ussd" codes that for example can be sent to the lost phone, to be able to remotely activate the connection. Or another way. But it has to be remote cause i honestly don't see any other way of accessing the phone.

I hope i was clear for most, my head is a bit scrammbled, to much precious information i was careless to not think of this beforehand. Anyway if anyone has any ideas, please reach out.

Thanks a lot

Leo


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XRTM1K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment