Saturday, February 27, 2016

Acer Liquid Z630 root (Linux)

Hi everyone! Looked at the threads about rooting the Acer Liquid Z630, but couldn't find any of these discussing exactly what I need.
I'll provide as much information as possible, but please let me know if I missed something.
- I'm running Android 5.1 on this device,updates seem to have stopped there.
- On the bootloader the terminal continuously says waiting for device, like not recognizing it. The phone has very little information on it (2 lines actually not saying anything useful imo).
- Found a link about the bootloader part using Windows on following page (due to being new I can't post the link in a BB tag yet, I'll be working on that later, promise!).
http://ift.tt/1TGfRjh
- On my laptop I'm running Arch Linux, which I will be using for the root process.
- Trying to unlock the bootloader - rooting the device - upgrade to Android M.
Thanks in advance for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WRpMC2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment