Saturday, February 27, 2016

Titanium Backup ".txt files"

Hello guys!
I don't know if anyone figured this out before..
Today I was trying to restore my applications normally like every time.. moved the backup to TitaniumBackup folder and so on.. But the problem is the application is not detecting any backup! I tried to guide it to the backup folder but is shows nothing.. I searched the whole web for a solution and can't find a way to fix it.
I figured out that TB depends on 3 files (.apk.gz / .tar.gz / .properties).. and the major problem is in my backup folder the (.properties) file is converted to (.txt) file, how and why? I don't know. I tried to change the extension to (.properties) but it didn't work.
Anyone faced this problem?? Or anyone found a solution??

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Lm7KXL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment