Friday, September 23, 2016

Time sensitive. Advise please. To buy ir not to buy? That is the question.

First I'm based in Thailand where Samsung is number one . I pre-ordered early August. I've just been informed delivery will be Nov 30 approx. If I don't cancel I get 60 dollars discount plus wireless charger and battery back case plus Vr plus another case and free insurance re glass repair if I drop the phone. Or I can get my deposit back and get 60 dollars for inconvenience.
But that would mean I would be waiting 4/5 months from the time I ordered it. All excitement going. I have a perfectly good note 4 now. Maybe just wait till note 8. If I'm to cancel I must let them know by Oct 9. Shame I don't feel there's any really good choices other the iPhone which I don't want. So the package I'm offered to stay is worth nearly 9000 dollars in extras. Most if which I already purchased from Amazon already. Your thoughts? What would you do.
I was so looking forward I've had every note except note 5.

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5tWbb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment