Sunday, September 25, 2016

Post your Quadrant and Benchmark scores. Screenshots and System profile inform.

Salutations XDA,

This is my first thread on XDA. Hopefully this thread offer some useful information, everyone can give & take ideas from it. My goal for this thread is to have a positive, helpful and constructive conversation about Marshmallow and Nougat Android 6.x x & 7.x.x CPU performance. Please post the name of the app & kernel you used and screenshots of results. Also your CPU settings ie Over Clock, liveOC values.

PS. I'm aware that apps like Quadrant standard aren't accurate etc etc in eyes of some XDA members. It's a good read and entertainment.

I'll go first.

Apps: Quadrant standard & Antutu bench mark.

ROM:
Kernel:
GOV:
CPU:
CPU
CPU
CPU
LiveOC:
LiveCPU:

OP over construction

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8FOsW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment