Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I cannot get fastboot to detect my device.

I have the Huawei Ascend Y300-0151 and am trying to unlock the bootloader, in which I cannot get through their website because it's really buggy and won't accept my information.

So these are the steps I've taken:

- Download SDK Manager and install platform-tools and Google USB Driver
- Boot my phone up and connect to the PC
- I can run the command 'adb devices' and my device shows with a unique ID.

- Boot my phone into recovery/download mode (purple screen).
- Connect my phone, the PC detects it.
- However, when I run the command 'fastboot devices', nothing shows up.

Yes, I have installed a driver for my device and it's now showing as Android Bootloader Interface.

I've run out of ideas and have been googling for answers for a very long time, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2do8j9f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment