Monday, September 26, 2016

Asus zenfone 2 ze500kl blocked/bricked

Hi everyone,
i have a problem with my zenfone 2 laser ze500kl, i try to root but an error blocked my phone.
Now the phone can't start and i have this error "Error: Can't load invalid boot image"
I try with fastboot with the original .img file but the phone starts correctly and when a reboot it the problem reappear
I also tried to "Apply update from SD card" with the original firmware downloaded from asus.com but when i restart the phone the problem reappear.
I wish to try with Asus Flash Tool but i cannot be able to find the correct firmware in .raw ( the program not work with the original firmware .zip)
Can someone help me please? it's just 3 days i try to resolve and i haven't another phone
Thank you very much to all.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d3a5c7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment