Sunday, September 25, 2016

Alcatel One touch idol 3 ROM Flash help

Hello everyone,
I'm a new user of XDA forum, i'm desperate because i tried a manipulation and it failed, let me explain: i'm 17 years old and i'm not a android developper or something else who now exactly who to do with android devices. So one week ago i decided to pass my alcatel one touch idol 3 who run on android lolipop to android marshmallow. For that i root my phone, i tried to open bootloader, and to instal TWRP but for that i firtsly need to unistall the update of alcatel with this post: http://ift.tt/2cSQJa7
After manipulation my phone boot normaly but after the boot it shows me a grey panel and it's marked "Encryption unsuccessful To resume you phone you must perform a factory reset" I did it but it change nothing i still have the same problem. If someone can tell what i could eventually do to put back my android OS. Please help me!!!:eek:
PS: i tried to install new ROM with adb and my computer ( push a zip file you know) but it didn't work because my bootloader is not open. I also tried to save my phone with Mobile Q Upgrade but it didn't work.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dgQI2s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment