Friday, September 23, 2016

home button defect? need advice..

Couple questions. Can anyone move their home button at all vertically? Mine does slightly only on the left side. Also if I just barely push/click it on the very right corner of the button I can make it click without a response however if I push it with normal force on the right it responds like normal. I can't do this on the very left side/corner. That side is very sensitive and if I barely touch it it responds. The feel/sound is a little different when I push the right side too. It's definitely a tighter fit on that side.

I'm wondering if I should go through the hassle of trying to get a replacement because of this. My s6 had a bad wobbly loose home button and it was annoying. I ordered my phone through Verizon customer service through an upgrade. If I want them to send me a new one they have to charge me $200 again and then when I send one back I have to wait 10 days for a refund.. And the closest Verizon store is almost 2 hours away

I'm also hesitant to swap bcuz first charge on this one and I'm already getting over 6 hours on screen time and I haven't even disabled any bloatedware yet. It however does have the gap/light leak all around but apparently majority of them have that. Advice? What would you do in my position? Thanks guys... Wish I could just get a perfect device for once.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2csEu6e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment