Tuesday, September 27, 2016

LG G2 F320 with Marshmallow need Custom Recovery!!!

Hello Everyone!

I am correctly using LG G2 F320 that run on Marshmallow 6.0.1 (cm13) and after install this ROM I lost my recovery. Is this a normal thing that happen after install new ROM or what? And now I want to get back my recovery( last Time I use TWRP recovery that I use Autorec KK to install it). But anyway, for now when I try to install it again using Flashify and....another.....I don't know what happen there is no recovery mode or anything. It shows me a black screen. But I know how to return to normal. And now What I want is.....I need you guy to make autorec mm for lg g2 f320. I don't know how to install custom recovery. Please help!!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cylw9i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment