Friday, July 1, 2016

In car, phone Bluetooth keeps calling the person on speaker phone, not car speaker

I have a 2012 Camry and it has a phone button for bluetooth. My phone is paired with the car.

Here is what I do to make a phone call (I have been doing this same process for 2 years with my Nexus 6, and now with my Nexus 6P, and it has worked fine):

1. Press the phone button on my car dashboard.
2. Wait for the little sound.
3. Say "Call <Person's Name>"
4. Phone replies through the car speakers: "Calling <Person's Name> On Speaker Phone"

and the call connects on my phone's speaker phone, not through bluetooth. This is the most annoying thing, because I have to click the speaker icon in the call and change it to bluetooth in order for it to come through my car speakers.
Please note that this just started happening a few days ago, when I first got my Nexus 6P everything functioned fine.

Any idea what is going on? This has to be some sort of glitch with a new update. If anyone else is experiencing this or has any settings for me to check please let me know!

Android version (absolute latest): Marshmallow 6.0.1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29b5hzS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment