Sunday, July 31, 2016

[ROOT] Whatsapp Trick: How to enable some hidden feature

Hello everyone,
I am writing to share a few tricks that I have found to enable the following functions in Whatsapp:
- Video calls
- Group's invite links
- Two steps authentication in Whatsapp Web.
First of all you need the latest version of WhatsApp Beta (for example, I use the 2.16.213) and a root explorer.
You have to open the root explorer and edit the file com.whatsapp_preferences.xml inside /data/data/com.whatsapp.
You need to add the followings lines inside <map></map>:
Code:

<boolean name="group_invites" value="true" />
<boolean name="video_call" value="true" />
<boolean name="video_calling" value="true" />
<boolean name="two_factor_auth" value="true" />

Then save and force close Whatsapp from the list of applications on your phone and you are done: you unlockee the hidden features!
I hope this guide has been helpful, and I apologize for my bad English (I'm Italian).
PS: Currently you can only unlock the graphics of video calls, because the servers to which they connect are still down.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2arkH28
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment