Sunday, July 31, 2016

Ported AT&T from Cricket (AT&T), nxtgenphone APN gives no data?????

So I jumped on the AT&T/DirecTV Unlimited data deal and ported my phone today. It all looked normal and I got the activation texts and such - it even populated the nxtgenphone APN info (though it was deselected and I had to select it). Anyway, I've had no data at all. As a test, I switched the APN to phone and data works, but the speeds appear to be much lower than what my wife's iPhone is seeing on the nxtgenphone APN. Anyone got any tips?
I'm running Viper 2.5, latest US unlocked firmware and US unlocked selected as carrier, and it works fine on AT&T other than this......only other thing I can mention is when I select preferred band or whatever it shows WCDMA/GSM and if I change it to WCDMA/GSM/LTE it reverts back for some reason. Any help much appreciated. I've called AT&T and they're like, uh, we don't sell the HTC 10 so can't really help you... grrrrrr.....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2arkUCM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment