Saturday, February 27, 2016

still relevant today for a low to mid range phone

I'm looking to change my iphone 5c. I know the performance of the two phones is almost the same.
This would be my first Samsung. I'm a bit scared of switching because friends of mine had S4 (not mini) variants with major issues including replacement of mainboard).
The reason I am looking at this phone is that I want something with more freedom and future proofing ( removable battery, sdcard, nfc, IR ) and a bigger screen, while being around the $150-$200 price range

So:
Would anyone recommend buying it today?
Has anyone used this phone more than a year or two? I'm looking for a phone to last me at least 2-3 years, as I don't change them that often.
How is the rom availability and performance and stability of the available custom roms?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21zNPZq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment