Saturday, February 27, 2016

flash not done and can't get back to download mode

Hello,

I had my device running slow from the moment I opened it the first time.
I know I should have take it to the warranty, but I needed the time all day.
I dropped it so I couldn't take it there anymore.
Now, since the warranty is void, I wanted to change the 5.0.2 lollipop, hoping for a normal response time from it.
I tried installing TWRP and I didn't suceed. It got stuck on the Lenovo logo.
I managed to put back a recovery from another ROM (lenovo) and used QcomDLoader.exe to flash another rom. A stock version of A6010 but of 16GB ROM not 8 like mine.
It didn't work, even if I waited more than 500 seconds (more than 5 minutes). Now, it's in black screen, won't come out of it.
I managed to find some errors with another qualcomm flash applications:
Quote:

Code:
Sahara Version:0
Start Sending Programmer
Download Fail:System.Exception: Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol
at QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_SaharaArmPrgDownload(S tring sFileName)
at QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.QPHONEMSSaharaDownload ArmPrg(UInt64& version, String armPrgPath)
Download Fail:Sahara FailSahara Fail
Finish Download
I hope someone has an idea that could help me out. I'm trying non-stop for 10 hours now. My head really hurts, I didn't just post this here without trying to solve it myself first.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Andrei


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ur2Gna
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment