Saturday, February 27, 2016

Can`t root my N9005

Hi All,
I have read through quite a lot of your threads on how to root a Note 3 and am getting nowhere. I once had it rooted and had Phronesis V4.1 and was working fine till one day it wasn't recognizing my sim card, so i tried putting Phronesis V5 on and ever since have had trouble. First it didn't work so i went onto Sammobile and down loaded Baseband Version N9005XXUGBOJ1. And have got my note 3 working again but i cant root it for some reason, when i try to go into recovery it says not rooted. It puts me into some sort of recovery when i press volume up/power/and the bottom button but when i try to it comes up with an error message in Red : Failed to verify wholefile signature, signature verified failed. This of course happened when i did have root. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated .
Norman:confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ur0aNP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment