Friday, September 23, 2016

GPS Bluetooth Wifi problem

Hi,

Recently my Xperia C fell in the water and after that my phone wont turn on. so i disassemble the back part to dry it. after that, it turn on and everything is fine except GPS, Bluetooth and Wifi. Try repair my phone with xperia companion but the problem still the same. so i assume maybe the signal has broken. I try to buy the part online but i don't know which one to buy. I'm not phone expert. So can anyone help me give me a link or the name of part i should buy ? I also find one in ebay but I'm not sure it is the correct one.

WIFI-SIGNAL-ANTENNA-FLEX-CABLE-RIBBON-FOR-SONY-XPERIA-C-C2304-C2305-S39h

and my network sim signal works fine. Pls help.. Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dfDWBV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment