Friday, September 23, 2016

Can't install Xposed Framework

Hey everyone.
I can't install the Xposed framework. The error messages are in the the screenshots you'll see attached.
(EDIT: I can't post outside links since i am a new user, also i am by this Time unable to upload screenshots.. i'm working on it.)
de(DOT)tinypic(DOT)com/r/2cx89yd/9
de(DOT)tinypic(DOT)com/r/14ufkvo/9


I am currently using an OnePlus 3 with oxygenOS 3.26 flashed via twrp.

Before I was using 3.24 where everything was working fine. Then I switched to sultanxda's CyanogenMod. Since the Home Button was not working correctly, I decided to go back to the just released Oxygen. Everytime I was clean installing it.


From there on I am unable to use Xposed. I flashed it many times, used different twrp versions and also the arm64 v85 instead of v86. Nothing really wants to work.

I thought, i am may not able to flash anything because the System is set to Read-Only, but flashing SuperUser.zip has worked without any problems.
I'll appreciate your help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cqei7e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment