Friday, July 1, 2016

S6 Edge Samsung Account.

Hello Good Day, I'm writing because I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Edge S6.

What happened is that I end up booting the phone to recovery mode & factory reset it from that menu. Now I am locked out. I can go through the set up wizard properly and enter my google email & password. But when I reach to Samsung account I can't do anything as it says another email has been used before. I entered my information but no luck whatsoever. As I said i can enter my Google Account & stuff & it works, its just the Samsung Account part I'm having trouble with. Please I am begging you guys to help me please get it bypassed...I am really begging. Thanks a lot in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29lMYbR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment