Friday, July 1, 2016

Phone don't register on network, emergency calls only

Hey guys, I'm new here. Not new in Android world, but new in this forum.

I need help, recently I bought a Motorola Razr I and it doesn't work with my SIM card. I found in this forum someone with the same problem as me, but without any solution.

- My SIM Works normally on other phones
- Others sim cards from other operators Works normally on my phone, only sims from TIM carrier not working
- I'm using stock KK firmware, updated via OTA. It was a stock JB firmware before, and did not worked as well.
- I called the carrier support, they gave me a new sim card and it still does not work on my phone.
- When I manually search for networks, both 2G and 3G, it shows all available networks. But when I select my carrier's network, it says that is not possible to connect to this network now, try again later.
- Other operators Works fine on my phone, and I've tried a factory reset, tried to flashing various ROMs, nothing worked. Can anybody help me? Thanks!


Manual network searching.

Preferred network. Both 2G and 3G doesn't work with my sim card


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29aVCNr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment